Wednesday, June 10, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR GETTINGRID OF CLUTTER

I am grateful to the Almighty because today is the day that I begin to rid myself of clutter.

I will begin to accept that which I can not change.

This morning I will walk.  It's beautiful outside.  I will attend 2 yoga classes.  I will go to my Chabad class and have dinner in a restaurant!!!   I have not cooked all week because of a variety of activities.  Last night was a book discussion and I took myself to to eat.  Tonight is my Oral History class.

Life is good thanks to the Almighty helping me to create it.

I will not think of that up and coming wedding nor of the results of his pet scan.

I am thankful to Him for a new beginning.  I will feel it more and more after I rid myself of clutter.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment