Friday, June 12, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW RETIRED LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the new retired life that He has given me.

This new life allows me to experience joy.

I am working on accepting that which I cannot change.  This weekend I have the wedding of the older one.   I worked very hard to try and bring them up to be decent human beings.  Obviously it did not happen.  As my mother used to say, "You do the best that you can do.  You can't kill yourself over the results.  You have to accept fate."

That is why I am working hard to separate myself from The Triad and have my own life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this new life.

I love my new activities.  Walking, yoga, book clubs and yesterday a wonderful Memory Workshop.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I am getting my hair colored and cut for the wedding.  

I am really enjoying my new life.  I am celebrating my successes and accomplishments and trying to let go of failures.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment