Monday, June 29, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL TIME AT THE CONDO

I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a wonderful time at the condo.  Thanks to the Almighty, I knew just what to say and what not to say. He was in one of his "decent" moods and offered to pay for wine and the items that I bought at Lavender on the Vine.  We went back to Greenport, to Claudios to have dinner celebrating our anniversary and he paid for that also. I also received a wedding ban as a gift.  Everyone wears them to yoga.  Now me too!!!  Was he feeling guilty???  Who knows???  I don't analyze anymore.

I am looking forward to a wonderful day.  I am up early to walk and then do some yoga. I hope to get a mani/pedi done today also.

Thank you Almighty for a wonderful vacation.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment