Tuesday, June 9, 2015

GRATEFUL THAT LIFE MOVES ON.........................

I am grateful to the Almighty because I can see that life is moving on.

Last night, I went to a retirement party at CCA in an Italian piazza place in Wantagh.  I could see how far I have come and how much I have changed.  I was so proud of my new life.

Today he is going for a pet scan.  I hope that it is a good one for a very selfish reason.  I really love my new life and I don't want anything to interfere.  I also know that he will try and upset me afterwards no matter what.  I am truly grounded in reality and proud of me.

I am going to walk now and then attend my yoga class.

I will be going for a manicure/pedicure this afternoon for that wedding on Sunday.

This evening I will again go out for dinner.  I am gaining weight because they told me at Weight Watchers that if I loose any more they won't weigh me.  I'm going for Japanese food!!!

Tonight is a book discussion too.

Thank you, Almighty for my new life.

I am moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment