Thursday, June 4, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR STILLNESS AND QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty because He taught me about stillness and quiet.

I used it as part of a survival strategy these last 3 years.  Yesterday in yoga, I learned its true value.  Stillness and quiet allow me to look inside myself, to be intimate with myself and to see the authentic me.

As I result of stillness and quiet I have had so many new and wonderful adventures because stillness and quiet have also given me the gift of time.  I don't have to be bothered with conversations that were set up solely to make me upset and get a rise out of me so that he can enjoy himself.  Stillness and quiet allow me to say only what needs to be said.  

This gives me time to experience life.  Yesterday was structured with walking, a yoga class in the daytime and evening before my amazing Oral Torah class at Chabad followed by dinner at an Italian restaurant with my closest friend..................ME!

I am grateful to the Almighty for teaching me about stillness and quiet.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment