Tuesday, June 16, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR SURVIVAL SKILLS

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me survival skills.

I survived that horrible wedding.  I even survived the Italian meat and cheese and the fact that I was NOT allowed to order dessert because no one else wanted it.  I will NEVER forget this and although I won't become angry things will change.  Dinners will be at home and NEVER again in restaurants.  The Bank of Bertisch is closed............................................

I was glad that I didn't stay out east because it allowed me to resume my daily routines. Walking, yoga, reading and Apple lessons were back.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I will read.  He is going to a dinner for Cancer Survivors and I am going to the movies, dinner out and yoga.

It's time to move on.

Thank you, Almighty for my survival skills.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment