Monday, March 28, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR SO MANY THINGS

 I am grateful to the Almighty for so many things.

Yesterday Charles and I took Aaron's Limo Service into Manhattan to Madison Square Garden to see the Rangers play the Bills......and thy won.  We had dinner at Harry's.  It was delightful to see the smile on Charles's face as he rode in the cab.   What a delightful day it was.

Today my wrist felt better so I practiced yoga.  I shopped in ShopRite and was delighted to find Passover items.

Matzah is going to the vet this afternoon.  Hopefully we can then do a grooming appointment for him.

My brother is coming over tonight at 8.....I invited and I'm ready for him.

I am grateful to te Almighty for so many things....this is just a small list with a BIG.....

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment