Monday, September 3, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR THIS SUMMER

I am grateful to the Almighty for the many things that I learned this summer.   I believe that the Almighty must have been so frustrated with me and that's how "HI" happened.  I learned a lot from that.   I learned to walk out of the room at the slightest showing of ranting or bantering. But, most of all, I became free of the 3 people who have held me down.  I can now be independent without thinking of others, the way that was brought up to do.  This morning, I told him that if there was an emergency, he could call the main office of my school.  My goal with him was to have him hold off  speaking to me on the phone, since he has perfected a phone voice, and to work on "face time," when I came home.  I am grateful that I did not extend an invitation for the High Holidays to the girls because they don't want to come anyway and just felt an obligation.  I freed up the holidays.

As a result of all this and the many fun activities that I have had all summer, I have decided to retire.  I think that "HI" was the Almighty's way of making this happen.

As I took my walk this morning and reviewed my summer, I was grateful for what I have learned and happy that independently, I will have a future, God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment