Sunday, September 16, 2012

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY FOR NEW DREAMS

I am grateful to the Almighty for this New Year.   It will be beautiful and quiet and spiritual.

The day was wonderful.  I did laundry, walked, went to yoga and had my nails done.  Now I'm preparing for Yom Tov in quiet with gratitude to the Almighty for bringing me to this point.  I'm not the same person that I was and that is a good thing.  I have created a beautiful holiday because of what the triad did in July. It's a holiday of spiritual peace. The Almighty guided me to this point and I hope that he continues to guide me.

May I be inscribed in the Book of Life for a Happy and Healthy New Year. May this happen to my family also.  May I have the strength to withstand all that they try to do to me.

Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment