Sunday, September 30, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR AN AMAZING DAY

I went to evening services last night and had a wonderful, spiritual time. I was really happy and was singing the last bars of Bristol Stomp on the way home.  He was outside with the dog and I thought that he wanted the doggie to go for a ride around the block which is why he was outside. Nope!  That wasn't it.  He wanted to scream about the fact that I went to services.

I never raised my voice.  I did not get angry.  He doesn't matter anymore, so why get upset??  I was so pleased with myself.  And yes, we did go out to dinner.  I was proud that I made nothing of it.  I know that's the way he is and I have built another life.

ANYWAY, THIS MORNING HE APOLOGIZED!   I COULD HAVE MADE AN ISSUE AND DISCUSSED IT, BUT I CHOSE NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT!!!

I went on to have an amazing day filled with walking, yoga at the studio and a manicure/pedicure.  I have an entire life without him and I was so proud.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.  May this be only the beginning of a HEALTHY AND INCREDIBLE YEAR!  AMEN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment