Friday, September 7, 2012

GRATITUDE FOR STRENGTH AND PRAYING FOR STRENGTH

It's the first weekend of the new school year.  He has been trying very hard to needle and upset me so that I will get angry.  Then his pattern will be to call 911, the girls and his sister-in-law to carry on about me.  He has already, thanks to one of them given me a diagnosis of BPD.  I will never forget, HI!!!!!!

I have to try very hard this weekend to maintain my "cute little voice" so that he doesn't get to me.

I am praying to the Almighty for the strength to do this.  I think that if I take a deep breathe and know this about him, I will succeed.  I also must remember not to speak when I'm tired and to say that I am tired.  If he makes a new rule, I'm to be quiet until it's clarified like the one about the necklace.  These rules are made to upset me and I have to be careful NOT to react or he's got me.

I'm brighter than he is.  I have him figured out.  

I pray to the Almighty that I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment