Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR COMPOSURE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my composure today.   It has been 5 days since I started my wonderful vacation and I almost let my guard down with him.   I told him that I didn't want to go to the jewelry store and he asked me why.   I was almost all set to tell him, when I decided not to and went for a walk instead.  The walk lasted 2 and 1/2 hours on a raw and cold day. That's making lemonade out of lemons.

I am grateful to the Almighty that I said nothing because if I did, it would have started something that I would have regretted and he would have taken delight in.......a fight!!!    Then it could have blown sky high.

He is very uncomfortable with the periods of silence in this relationship.  Basically, after the chores are done, it is quiet and I get to read and listen to music.  I text friends.  This isn't what he wants.  His joy is bantering and having me again try to "teach" him.  That's over!!!

I'm loving this new "un-relationship!!!"  I am grateful to the Almighty for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment