Saturday, December 22, 2012

LOOKING BACK WITH GRATITUDE

As I look back at the year, I am so grateful to the Almighty  for the many things that I have learned.  I am no longer the person that I was, yet, I haven't changed.  This may seem like a contradiction, but it really isn't.

I am still the same happy, motivated, joyful person that I always was, but now I am selective as to who I share this with.   If I don't care about you, I'm quiet.  If I care about you,  I'm very happy to see you and chat with you.

I read something at services today that amazed me.  It was the last section of the trilogy of Joseph.  It explained that the Almighty can't change a person from doing bad things to another.  However, the Almighty protects the ones that need protection.  I was amazed by this, because I have felt this year that the Lord is protecting me.

Thank you Almighty for your care and protection and may you always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment