Saturday, December 15, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR STRENGTH AND ORGANIZATION

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me strength and organization.  You might ask how these two things connect.

I have to live with him and get through all the rotten things that he puts me through.  Organization helps me to structure the day so that I have a purpose and can look forward to things.  That, in turn, gives me the strength to carry on.

I can't look at him.  I know that the prank phone calls will stop now that I got the girls involved. But, I know that he will try something else.

Last night, during dinner, I asked him why he tries to hurt me.  He told me that he is upset that his life hasn't worked out and he wants me to be as upset as he is.  What can one say to something like that??  The only solution is not to dig a deeper hole and get more deeply involved with him.  I must continue to be quiet, as I'm trying to do.

I am grateful that the Almighty has given me strength and fortitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment