Friday, December 7, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to realize my new life.  I am enjoying my life so much more.    

I am grateful to the Almighty for a good checkup at the periodontist.

I loved the school fundraiser at the comedy club.  I really enjoyed myself.  I brought him so that I could drink and I did.

I am grateful for acceptance of friends.  I am judged by who I am.  The Triad is not part of my life.

I am grateful that I developed what I call, my phony voice which I used when he told me that the older one wanted to celebrate my birthday.   I had decided months ago, after that fateful day in July, that I would not celebrate with them.  I have learned to give phony reasons also.  In my phony voice, I said that I would love to, but, taking a reason from the older one, I'm Soooooo busy!!!  That's all I said.  The implication, I'm sure was understood,but there is nothing that they can do about it.

I am in control of my new life and it feels wonderful.   Never again to be upset and hurt by them.  Never again to spend so much time explaining things.

This has given me a new life and I am grateful to the Almighty for this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment