Wednesday, December 5, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO DECEIVE PEOPLE

I am grateful to the Almighty for finally learning to deceive people that I don't care about.  It's a skill that I never had, but, one that I will work on because it will help me to have a happy life.

One of the Triad texted me that she misses the dog. I'm sure that this means that she wants to be taken out to dinner again with her boyfriend.   This one has a boyfriend that he hates.   Initially, when I told him about this request, I thought that he would be annoyed that he would have to see the boyfriend again.  NOT EXACTLY!!!  He was willing to do it to see her and ready to blame me for not wanting to.

I changed my tune. I told the husband part of the Triad that I liked the boyfriend and couldn't wait to see him again as well as her.

I then texted her that I can't wait to go to Kripala.

I'm enjoying this deception as these people matter to me as I matter to them!!!!

I'll get a decent dinner out of this and I won't have to cook because I have no energy! After all, I'm older!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment