Sunday, December 23, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR MY SUCCESS

This morning it was beautiful and as I was walking, my usual two hour walk, I began to think about how successful I have been throughout life and how the Almighty has made that happen for me.

Despite the dysfunctional home that I came from I was able to get excellent grades and go to Queens College. Excellent grades there led me to my first position as an educator in a wonderful school and district.  I even taught at Hillside Hospital.  After children and after my mother passed away, I went to work for Lincoln Hall, first as an educator and then as a supervisor.  Lincoln Hall paid for my education.   When the program closed, I came to BOCES, again, first as an educator and then as a Curriculum Coordinator, where I have my own office complete with a bathroom.

I have been blessed with a love of my religion.   I was active at the Bellerose Jewish Center and now am a respected member of the Plainview Jewish Center.  I attend services regularly and am involved in many activities.  Despite having very dysfunctional children due to his sterility and artificial insemination,  I was able to build my reputation back after the dysfunctional children tore it apart.

I believe that the Almighty looks out for me daily and for that I am very grateful.

I have been blessed with good health, again, thanks to the Almighty.

I have been blessed with loyal friends.

I achieved a beautiful home and a lovely condo.

I enjoy my hobbies:  walking, meditating, yoga, book clubs, Sisterhood activities, select television shows.

I am having a good life and have had many successes.


I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISERABLE BEHAVIOR OF THE MATE I HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO MARRY OR THE ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION CHILDREN THAT I GOT.   I DID MY BEST TO SHAPE THEM INTO APPROPRIATE PEOPLE, BUT I HAD NOTHING TO WORK WITH.

I am proud of my successes and can do nothing about my failures.  I am not responsible for them.  I was a wonderful role model, that they chose NOT to follow!!!!

I am so grateful to the Almighty because he allowed me to be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment