Tuesday, December 23, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING INTELLIGENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because He made me an intelligent human being.

I am beginning to realize that there is a downside to retirement.  One has too much time to think about the past and that can create depression.

Therefore from this time forth when I catch myself doing this I will STOP and remind myself of my blessings.

I took the echo test yesterday and the technician said that what she saw was fine.  I do wonder what is causing the racing heartbeat.  My guess is that it's probably stress.  I notice that my weight has gone down too, to one hundred pounds.  Whenever I am around him this happens and because it is winter, I'm around him a great deal.  I will have to watch this.

I'm on my way to yoga and then I will do some errands.

I plan to take a Restorative Yoga class tonight.

Thank you, Almighty for making me intelligent so that I can make changes in my life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment