Friday, December 5, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR INTELLIGENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a very bright individual.

Last night my shoulder hurt very badly and I was up a lot.  I was also crying softly so that he would not hear.  It is very frustrating living with him as I can now see that his main goal is to upset me.  Although I realize this it is very hard to tolerate.  I will give you an example.  He actually set up a date with a real estate broker out east to purchase a condo which on his own, he was very excited about.  I agreed.  Two days later he told me that he was too old to buy another condo, it would involve too much fixing up, and it was too expensive for the time we would use it.  I agreed.  He changed his mind.  This is the way I was trapped into marriage, with many lies.  I HATE CONFUSION.

I have come up with goals that I will follow in order to make this relationship a quiet one.  Here they are:

l.  There must be quiet conversation. (He would like nothing better than to create a fight and call 911.)

2.  He must be consistent in what he says.  What he says needs to be thought through.  I will write down and have him sign what he says if I deem it to be important.

3.  Conversation must be positive OR there needs to be no conversation at all.

4.  I will only make positive comments about anything.  That will surely shut him down.


I will survive this because I am a bright and capable woman who celebrates her accomplishments and has buried dreams and lives in the present.

Today, I was able to walk and take a wonderful yoga class.

Tonight is the Sabbath.

I am grateful to the Almighty who has given me intelligence and helped me to figure this out.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment