Friday, December 26, 2014

GRATITUDE FOR YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He made it possible for me to learn about yoga.

I have learned so much.  

Yesterday I learned that I was put on this earth to have joy.  I am.  I am also trying to let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.  It isn't easy because there are so many habits that need to be broken but I will try.

Today I will be able to walk outside.  It looks beautiful.  The yoga studio is closed today so I will be able to relax, read and drink DD coffee.


Retirement is definitely not easy with him in the house but it is definitely a work in progress.  There are so many topics that can't be discussed and as we hit one, I add it to my list.  So far we have:  

* NEIGHBORS
* THE SYNAGOGUE AND RABBI
* VACATIONS
* CONDOS
* DOCTORS
* FRIENDS
* WHERE THE DOG EATS

It's getting to be peaceful and quiet here.  I am experiencing joy too.  I am letting go of all my anger.   Yesterday I told him that I would like to be treated with the qualities of a supervisor.   He won't do it and I won't speak.  Then how sad for him, there can't be a fight!!!!!

Yoga has taught me how to do this.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me yoga.

Thank you!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment