Wednesday, December 31, 2014

GRATITUDE FOR YOGA AND A WALK

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful yoga class that I had this morning and for the walk that I just took.

The theme of my yoga classes this week was not to make New Year Resolutions which one doesn't keep shortly after one makes them.

Yogis create intentions.

I created intentions for the new year.  Here they are:

INTENTIONS FOR 2015
*  I will honor myself.
*  I will celebrate my successes and accomplishments.
*  I will celebrate my retirement.
*  I will accept myself and my life and be content.
*  I will show perception.
*  I will be authentic.

I hung these up in my music room.  After I say my mantras I can think of these daily.

I took a wonderful walk in the freezing weather this afternoon.  

In keeping with my intention to be authentic, I decided NOT to go out New Years Eve again. That would not be a real experience.

I'm proud of me.

Thank you, almighty for sending me yoga and for this wonderful walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment