Thursday, December 4, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY HEALTH

I am grateful to the Almighty for my good health.

Today I went for my blood/urine test.  I hope that I will be fine after my checkup.

I walked for two hours today.  It was sunny, cold and beautiful.

My yoga class was amazing.

I read the newspapers with DD coffee.

He found a condo that he wanted to buy.  Now he doesn't want to buy it.  All in an attempt to make me crazy.   It didn't succeed. I NEVER raised my voice no matter what he said.    We are having dinner home tonight.  I reached a point where I can't do pretend conversation.  I am proud of myself.  Truthfully, nothing needs to be purchased.  I am finally out of the hole. Why make it larger????

Now he likes the girls.  I agreed that I do also.  Everyone loves confusion!!!!  I'm getting good at this.

I hope that my blood/urine test was good.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my good heath.

Thank you, Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment