Tuesday, December 30, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW WORD

I am grateful to the Almighty because I went to Leslie's yoga class yesterday. 

Her word for the new year is: PERSPECTIVE.   I will use it as my word too.  Perspective will allow me to be healthy and happy as I begin to see things from different points of view and make myself most important to myself.  At this point in my life, it's about me.

I used this idea already.  The older one is planning her wedding.  I told her that she needs kosher food and a rabbi as is proper in a Jewish wedding.  The rest is her choice.

I feel better already.

I saw the film WILD yesterday.  It was amazing.

I had Greek food for dinner too.

I'm off to take a yoga class today.

This afternoon I'm getting a mani/pedi.

I won't walk today and might take a second yoga class instead.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment