Monday, July 6, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR ABUNDANCE

I am grateful for the abundance in my life.

We were at the condo from Thursday until yesterday.  I watched all the people who live there full-time and realized that there was a great deal of abundance in my life that I take for granted and I should be grateful for.

We had a wonderful time.  We went to the Quogue Wildlife Refuge and saw the turtles.  We took the dog to the beach.  I went in the pool.  We went to The Patio for dinner on July 4th and saw the fireworks.

We are home today.  I will be walking shortly and going to yoga, and later in the day to my book club.

Tonight is the anniversary of my mother's death and I will be saying Yizkor at PJC.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the abundance in my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment