Tuesday, July 28, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR TRANSITION

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to transition to my new life.

It's a life of calm and quiet.

It's a life of balanced work and play.

It's a life with pauses for transition.

Last night I attended Sisterhood Bingo.  I was happy there and I won a prize.  I sat with Sisterhood friends.

Today I have an afternoon book club to attend as well as walking and yoga.

I might even go to the pool.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to transition to my new life.

Thank you.

Update:   I have truly evolved!!!!  I'm so proud of me!!!  I went to the cleaning store and then to the pool where I read and met people that I know.  I made dinner and will now watch a NETFLIX film.  I should tell you that tonight is the Workman's Challenge at Jones Beach.  How far I have moved since that fateful day in 2012.  I will forgive in order to move on with my own life BUT I will never forget!!!!!

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment