Tuesday, July 21, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO BE STILL IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY

I am so grateful to the Almighty for teaching me about being calm, quiet and still.

I opened the door to walk this morning and there is NEWSDAY.  He cancelled it on the wrong day.  Obviously I was not going to leave to go to the condo without knowing the paper was cancelled for tomorrow.

I walked and then practiced yoga.  I did a variety of errands.   

Truth be told, I did not want to go to Montauk.  That was the scene of a major fight when he didn't tip the waiter appropriately and the same waiter chased him out of the restaurant yelling at him.

We will leave tomorrow.  

I will be able to take my evening yoga class.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me to yoga where I learned the value of stillness.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment