Thursday, July 30, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life and for the new person that I have transitioned into.

As I approach July 31, I can't help but look back and realize what an amazing day that was for me.  He did not intend for the date (July 31, 2012) to transform me but it certainly did.  Had he known how transforming that day would be he never would have done what he did.

I slowly became the person that I was meant to be.  I am so grateful to the Almighty for this.

I am writing this today because we leave for the condo tomorrow until Sunday night.  This past week has been filled with wonderful things.  I attended the Sisterhood Bingo,  I went to my book club as well as the pool.  I watched Into The Woods too.  

I have so much more time to enjoy my life because I am an authentic person.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment