Thursday, July 16, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR THE RELEASE OF THE BINDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has sent me to yoga and it was there that I learned to release the binds that were making me depressed and angry.

I have learned how to enjoy my freedom.  Yesterday I walked.  I practiced yoga.  I took the doggie to the vet because he has an ear infection.  I took an Apple lesson. I'm reading a wonderful book...........life is amazing.

I take what he says in stride, always expecting it and not really caring anymore.  I'm not the teacher anymore trying to help him have a quality life.  He has his condo issue and I have, "do whatever you want." He himself has said, "If I make the decision, then who can I blame?" This is not my issue.

I don't rush to call the girls.  One doesn't call and I don't either.  The other texts and I text back. I'm offering no condo invitations this summer.  Remember what they did when they came? I'm proud of me.

Today I will walk.  I will practice yoga.  I have a new class set up for tonight in Meditation and Restorative Yoga too.  I am getting a mani/pedi this afternoon.  I turned down a dinner date with him to take the new class.  I'm proud of me.

I do it all with dignity, calmness and grace.

Thank you Almighty for releasing me from the binds.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment