Sunday, July 19, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR ACCEPTANCE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I understand the idea of accepting your own life.

I now understand that accepting your life means to acknowledge the facts.  As a historian, I understand that very well.  I know that decisions are made with facts and with each situation that I am in,  I evaluate the facts to know what decision to make.

Based on all the facts, I know that I can NEVER buy another condo with him.  I'm fine with that because I am living in the moment in my little condo and enjoying it.

I'm living in the moment right now!!!  I'm going to walk in the HEART AND SOLE RACE.
More later..........................

I walked the entire race!!!!  It took a bit more than an hour and then I had to walk another hour to complete my two hours.  I'm proud of me!!!!!  I came home to read the papers and to pack for the condo.  We are going again on Tuesday-Sunday.  I'm also setting up a wash to do on Monday.

Soon I will be going to the pool.

The pool was so much fun!!!!  I met Sisterhood friends there and was able to go into the pool and finish my book.  When my friends left, I invited him to come.  I made tuna sushi and soon will start my new book.

I am grateful for my life.

Thank you, Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment