Wednesday, July 8, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR CONTINUING TO HEAL

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am continuing to heal.  I hope that the Almighty will always be with me to help me heal.

Yesterday I did so many fun things.  There was walking.  There were two yoga classes. There were chores, errands, paying bills and reading.  I took an evening Restorative Yoga Class that I had taken when the healing process began.  I was grateful for how far I have come.

The funniest thing was that I was at PJC for services last night because it was the anniversary of my mother's death.  Someone brought a dog to services and the Rabbi posted the picture on Facebook. There I was at services.   Today my friend Rabbi Jay from yoga heads to Israel for a month.

Today I will walk and again do yoga. I will change sheets and do laundry. Matzah sees the vet today for his annual checkup.  Yesterday he was groomed.  Tonight I will take another yoga class.

Tomorrow we leave for the Hamptons until Monday.

I am not afraid to go because I am not the same person that I was.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to heal.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment