Saturday, November 9, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGES IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday and she spoke of the positive aspects of change.

I must admit that I am grateful to the Almighty because within all of my psychological abuse I was resilient and able to adapt and make positive changes in my life.

I am now reaping the benefit of all those changes.

I enjoy each day to the fullest and am grateful for having that day.  

Yesterday after I practiced yoga, Nick re-did my hair so the it was purple to his liking.  I love it. I shopped at Fairway and had Renee at Solomons clean my jewelry and put on me the butterfly I had bought for the holidays.  I went home to prepare for Shabbos.

Now I'm getting ready for services.  This afternoon I hope to read the story for Rabbi Conn's class in Israeli short stories.  I will walk at The Home Depot and Meditate.

I love that the creature isn't here to spoil my health and happiness.

Thank you Almighty for all that you have done for me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment