Tuesday, November 12, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR FREEDOM

I am grateful to the Almighty for the freedom in my life.

Yesterday was Veteran's Day and I practiced yoga in two classes.  Leslie spoke of the gift of freedom in our lives and related it to the veteran's.

I now am free.  However I am human and it bothered me that I married a creature and that I could not change that creature and it had to die for me to be free.  I tried so hard to get it to understand how to be human BUT it never could or would.   I did the same thing with my mother and nothing helped.  They were wired incorrectly.

Last night I attended m class at the Jewish Institute.  We had read Yani on the Mountain and the discussion was quite good.

Today is our last Art Tour of the Fall season.  We are going to MOMA.   I will discuss the trip later....................

I had a wonderful time.  I am grateful to the Almighty for all that He does for me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment