Sunday, November 24, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my entire life.

I know that friends say that I had a tough life but it was the toughness that made me the person that I am today.

The Almighty walked by my side always.  I succeeded at school.  I absolutely defined myself by my career even today.  I asked the Almighty for daughters.  I wanted a grandson and then a granddaughter.  I wanted a split level house in the suburbs.  I wanted to travel in the United States.  I wanted to own property on the East End and experience that.  I wanted to participate in a Jewish center and community.  I did that. 

Most of all I wanted to be healthy and happy.  The Almighty provided that also.

I believe that the Almighty tested me like Job in the belly of the whale.

I never gave up hope.

I may have questioned why but the Almighty was always in my heart.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment