Monday, November 18, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR A QUIET DAY STAYING HOME

I am grateful to the Almighty because yesterday was the Sabbath and I had a quiet day staying home.

It was the creature's day of birth and I wanted to see if I could stay home.  I did and enjoyed every moment of it from sleeping late to drinking coffee slowly while reading my two newspapers to saying my prayers. I did however go to meditate.  It was a beautiful and spiritual day.

Today I'm visiting Dana and Seth.......I'm leaving at 9:45!!!

I had a wonderful visit with Seth and Dana.  They both make me feel at home an really care about me.  We talked, laughed and gave each other little gifts.  I ordered Japanese food for lunch.   Going home, I dropped Dana off at her doctor......and then went home.

I went to Pasteria for dinner. 

I'm really happy and grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment