Tuesday, November 5, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO LET IT GO!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for teaching me to practice yoga because it was there that I learned that I must let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.

It's tough to do BUT most of my memories aren't real.  They are fantasies that I created and I must remember that.............it's tough when I'm confronted with the facts.  Then I have to split my life in half and remember how successful I am.  It's a processed I don't have a lot of patience.

Today I will be practicing yoga. 

 It's Election Day and I will be voting.  

I'm going to visit Remi.

I called Dom and made arrangements to go to the DMV with him on Thursday.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the joy in my life.

I will continue to rid myself of that which doesn't serve me so I can heal.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment