Friday, November 8, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR FRIENDS

I am grateful to the almighty because He has given me the ability to make friends easily.

Yesterday was a case in point.  I really needed to get to the DMV to get my enhanced license.  Karen is having issues with her daughter and couldn't go.  I called my financial advisor and friend Dom and we went and got it and it's done.

I was able to clean the entire house.  Then I practiced yoga at an evening class that I had never gone to.  I took myself out for dinner and ate cookies!!!  There goes my A1C  but I can always improve!!!!!

Today I will practice yoga and then get my hair re-purpled and then blown out.

Tonight is the Sabbath.........a moment that I truly enjoy.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the life that He has given me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment