Wednesday, November 6, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO BE BALANCED

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga and in yesterday's class the instructor spoke of maintaining balance.

This was something that I never had my entire life as my days was filled with my safety and strategies to keep me alive and safe.

Yesterday I visited my grandson Remi.  It is so wonderful visiting without the creature.  I can be me and everyone is relaxed!!!!

Today I will practice yoga.

I have an appointment with Judith.

I have to organize the material that I'm bringing to the DMV because I'm going with Dom tomorrow!!

I have begun to take my blood pressure for my annual checkup in December.

Tonight I'm going to Greek Express with friends and then to a mini-course given by Rabbi Conn on tattoos.

Thank you Almighty for my new and wonderful life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment