Sunday, February 19, 2012

Almost Lost It But Didn't....I'm Grateful!!!!

I came home from services and was hit with him saying all sorts of nasty things to me and about me. He is dying for a reaction from me, but he's not going to get one. This makes him crazy. All I said and I was proud that I said this, "you've lost your victim." This I'm sure kills him. Then I continued the activities that I had planned for myself.

Today was my friend Arnie's funeral. On the way to Gutterman's in Rockville Centre, he wanted to be friends. I simply was quiet and when he wanted to know why, I told him to think about what he said and he denied everything.

Did this make me angry? Did I respond? I can't lie and say that I didn't think about responding. I did. But, would anything get better. Absolutely not. So I was quiet and had a splendid day (SO FAR).

No comments:

Post a Comment