Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Intention is Still My Happiness

I am having a very good day and for this I am very grateful. Unfortunately, my bonding has loosened up which will mean another visit to the dentist, but in the larger realm of things, that isn't so bad.

I am still walking 2 hours a day and loving the weather. Today I scheduled a hair color and blowout and it looks great. I'm having dinner with a girlfriend. Last night, I paid for his dinner because I owed him that from Valentine' Day and I refuse to be accused of anything.

He's quiet, but I'm sure has learned NOTHING from how he made me cry. But, I believe in watchful waiting and I will be prepared with silence if it ever happens again, which it will. I'm nothing is not a realist and this time, I'm a prepared realist.

No comments:

Post a Comment