Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Did a Stupid Thing- Grateful for the Realization

I did something that I never should have done. I'm grateful that I've created a new life and then I made a big mistake which I WILL NEVER MAKE AGAIN. I do things with him because I get no support from the adopted children and he would complain if he didn't have time with me. I went to Peconic Winery, took pictures of him and me and posted them on FACEBOOK. Friends were shocked to see those pictures. It was me living the dream once again. Not a good idea because it is only a dream. Dreams are not real. They are dangerous. I spoke to my girlfriend about it and it brought up all my feelings about the 3 of them. I had a bad nights sleep.

I need to live for me. I need to live in the present and not review the tragedies of the past because I will only get sick if I do this.

I am grateful that I realized this and it won't happen again.


No comments:

Post a Comment