Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm Succeeding and I'm Grateful

It's not easy being around him all week. I'm constantly checking my conversation. God willing, I'll be healthy for a while longer so I won't have to retire because too much time around him is tough. There are too many memories and most are not pleasant. But, I've been careful today and I've been successful.

I took a Gentle Restorative Yoga class this morning. He asked to meet me for breakfast. I didn't want to, but, thought the better of it. I did.

Then I went to the mall to walk because it was raining outside.

I've started to discuss Passover preparations with him which is tough because he is so anti-Judiasm as are those young women. I'm cutting down the shopping list to be healthy.

Tomorrow is Shabbos and Yoga. I'm prepared if he tries to ruin it.

I am succeeding and I'm grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment