Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grateful for Life

My life has changed so in the past 2 years and sometimes when I look back, I realize, strangely so, that I'm grateful.

Circumstances led me to yoga which connected and calmed my mind, my body and and my spirit.

Circumstances led me to meditate.

Circumstances led me to the afternoon minyan.

Circumstances led me to new book clubs.

Circumstances, just recently, led me to CHABAD, where before those same circumstances had led me to Mag Jong.

Dire circumstances led me to therapy which then led me to understand why I became the person that I became. Changes were needed, I made them and life is beautiful.

Thank you Almighty. You tried so hard to get me to see things and thank you because I finally did.

I am grateful for my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment