Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gratitude for My Career

How can I explain the gratitude that I feel to the Almighty for the wonderful job that I have?? I love the work, the students and the staff. Every day there is a new challenge. All the respect that I should have gotten at home, I receive here. Thanks to a good therapist, I have brought this personality home and life is now a vacation. As I have told you, I am grateful for all my after-school activities. But, none of that would have happened if not for my successful career. Thanks to the Almighty, my parents could not destroy my education. Teachers did not know what I suffered at home and neither did my employers. Work became a safe place and now because of therapy, I feel safe at home too.

Let's here it for my career!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment