Friday, April 27, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR FUN

On Fridays, I like to evaluate the week and see what I have done for fun.  I am grateful to The Almighty for this week because there has been fun.  I attended 2 book club discussions and I chose the book for the next discussion and will facilitate the discussion.  I practiced yoga twice this week.  I walked.  I had dinner with friends.  I got my hair colored.  I continued to research a book for Great Books and started the book for my Yoga Book Club.


Today I hope to take the doggie to the dog park to play.


I am grateful too that I realize that I am in a state of grieving for the loss of a relationship.  I can identify whether I'm feeling anger, sadness or acceptance and move from there.


I really understand the Power of Silence and can be quiet around him without thinking about it.


I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment