Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR MY HOPES AND DREAMS

On this holiday of liberation from slavery, I need to acknowledge my successes and not dwell on the things that I could not accomplish.  I need to acknowledge new hopes and dreams to make my life rich and fulfilling without dwelling on the past.


I need to realize that I succeeded as a person.  I could not succeed with everything because those people did not have the ingredients necessary to be successful in my eyes.  I don't even know where those ingredients came from.  I need to stop beating myself up for this.  I provided home and family.  If there was something wrong with these people, it wasn't my fault.


I need to move forward and appreciate each day of my own life.


I am grateful for my own hopes and dreams.  If necessary I will move forward to change my hopes and dreams to meet each day of my life.


The happiest people don't have the best of everything.  THEY MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT THEY HAVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment