Thursday, April 5, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW INSIGHTS

I  guess I just wasn't ready to see it.  But, thanks to the Almighty, I now have the ability to see.  I am grateful for my new hopes and dreams.  I will do the best I can with what I have.


While walking this morning, I thought of strategies.  Silence is the best thing that I can do for myself during this holiday.  Abstract answers are good as well as non-ending thoughtful sentences. That's the plan!!!!!


That's what I did all day and it was successful!!  I know what wastes they all are and have new hopes and dreams foe myself.  This enables me not to get angry because it's over!!!!!  I intend to have a great vacation because I'm going to make the best of them from Friday late night until Sunday afternoon.......not long at all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment