Thursday, April 26, 2012

GRATITUDE FOR MY NEW LIFE

Driving to work today, I got to thinking about the unveiling that I will attend Sunday for his brother.  I got to thinking about the collection of characters that I had to deal with.  


I am so grateful to my therapist for putting the two parts of me together, because the greater part of me is a work personality.   


It would be cruel to say that I'm looking forward to an unveiling.  I'm not.  However, I'm looking forward to seeing how far I have come from all of these people.  I tried so hard to fit in for years, never realizing who I was.  


Thanks to the Almighty because I'm free of all of this!!


Today, I'm getting my hair cut and colored and then dinner with another friend.  Yesterday was yoga, dinner with friends and a book club. 


I'm so grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment