Saturday, April 7, 2012

GRATITUDE - EYES DOWN!!!!

I pulled off a good Seder by keeping my eyes down in the Hagaddah.   I didn't look at anything that they were doing so I could enjoy the Seder.  I am grateful that I thought this up.  At Seder's end, I poured out all the wine that they wouldn't drink.  Drinking is just for bars, I guess!!!


This morning, I made a pot of decaf.   They wanted regular.  Rather than get into a confrontation, I decided to set the table for a second Seder and told him to pour the entire pot out and make what they wanted.


I stayed home from services because I know that he would assist them in treffing the house.


I watched him do his act.  Dressed, friendly, sitting with them.  Think of all the days that I have been ignored.  But, that was the act that I fell for.  I was glad to see it again because then I knew that I wasn't crazy.


That is when the plan came to me that I am so grateful for.  I would do all the things that I do and not get involved with them.  Why hurt myself???  I have planned fun things for myself this week, as my vacation and I intend to have a vacation.


Thank you, Almighty for that vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment