Saturday, March 14, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR LIVING IN THE PRESENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taught me to live in the present.

Living in the past brings depression, sadness and anger.   Living in the future brings anxiety.

The present is a gift.  It allows us to delight in the world around us.

That is exactly the way that I live my life.   I enjoy the world.  Yesterday I took my first walk since the blizzard. I walked for a little over an hour.   I enjoyed every moment.  My heart soared.   Today I went to services and enjoyed the service as well as my synagogue friends.

I am grateful to the Almighty.  It was because of Him that I went to yoga and it is the yoga philosophy that has allowed me to retire and enjoy my life.

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment