Wednesday, March 25, 2015

GRATITUDE FOR BEING CALM

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have become fully aware of the need to remain calm.

Yesterday at yoga, the instructor spoke of the importance of calmness.  However what hit home was when she said that it was easy to be calm when things were quiet.  It is much harder to remain calm in the face of adversity.

I had just read an article about that in the newspaper.  People without heart conditions can have heart attacks if they become enraged even for one hour.

It would be easy for that to happen to me considering the Triad that I deal with.  However, by using the techniques that I have learned in yoga, I am able to make sure that this doesn't happen.

This doesn't mean that the Triad doesn't carry on.  It means that I have learned to let it go. Letting go has become part of me.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me to yoga so that I can learn how to take care of myself in the face of adversity.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment